Tuesday, July 27, 2010

!!BIG NEWS!! Vivienne Westwood is opening her only US store in LA!

I know... it still sounds like a dream but it is TRUE!


How did I find that information out?
It is actually an interesting story...
As I wrote in the blog below, my friend Kamaal and I went to Rodeo Drive last weekend.
When we were at D&G, the shop staff noticed Kamaal's lovely Vivienne Westwood socks and complemented her on them.
And he said "You know... VW is opening a store in Melrose..."
and we both said "WHAAAAAT??"
I am so excited!
I have been waiting for this moment since they closed down their only store in NY after 9/11.

The address of the Melose store is:
8320 Melrose Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90069

I have confirmed that they won't be open till early next year, possibly January or February.

☆ I CANNOT WAIT