Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pssst... It's a Secret Sale! ... at BHLDN


Anthropologie's wedding site BHLDN emailed me about a secret sale.
Since the email said it is a secret sale, I was not sure if I should even post it here, but I figured it will be okay since I don't get that many hits with my blog.
Even though their main items are for the brides, there are many items for bridesmades which you can use for regular parties.

Click here to go to the sale!

Offer valid 10:00 AM EST Wednesday, July 20, 2011 through 10:00 AM EST Friday, July 22, 2011 EST. Merchandise available while supplies last. Quantity and sizes of merchandise are limited. All items are sold on a first come, first served basis. Delivery charges and applicable sales taxes are additional. No adjustments to prior purchases. All sales final: no refunds, no returns, no exchanges. Offer valid only on BHLDN.com.

Even though I don't need any of these thing, here are some of my favorites.
I LOVE the With a Kiss Shift dress!

$395 → $175


$105 → $50


$200 → $100


$88 → $50


$390 → $175


$225 → $100