Saturday, June 11, 2011

Anthropologie Sale: Take an additional 25% off all the sale clothing continues...



It has been a while since I last updated my blog.
Thank you very much for all of you who kept checking back.
There has been a big life changing experience since then.

I am pregnant :)

The first few months were tough with the morning sickness... not being able to eat anything, go anywhere, do anything...

Now I am at the point where I want to eat everything and I have so much energy.

My only problem is... my tummy is expanding so much now and I have nothing to wear!

Luckly, Anthro has a lot of items that are very loose fitting.

Plus, there is an extra 25% off clearance item sale going on right now! Click here to check out the sale.

Here are a couple of things I purchased with the sale:


Anthropologie "Emcee Tee"
by Madigan
$78 → $39.95 → $29.96! (extra 25% off)



Anthropologie "Go Anywhere Skirt"
by Fei
$78 → $39.95 → $29.96! (extra 25% off)
(sold out online)


My goal (for now) is trying not to wear "matanity cloths" and try to stick with my collection of boho/hippie dresses, loose fitted tops and skirts.
Here are some other possibilities for the pregnant ladies like me:

by Lil
$118 → $59.95 → $44.96! (extra 25% off)


by Bora Aksu
$98 → $49.95 → $37.46! (extra 25% off)


Anthropologie "Indirect Route Top"
by Language
$78 → $39.95 → $29.96! (extra 25% off)