Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sale! Anthropologie Eva Franco Skirts - Now even cheaper!

My inspiration for starting this blog was this one little skirt by Eva Franco.
I saw her Cafe Creme Skirt in Anthropologie and fell in love... but it was a bit too much for my budget.
As soon as it went on sale (50% off), I ordered it online and this piece has been one of my favorites since then.

Since these skirts are asymmetrical designs, they are not for everybody. I am not sure if that is the reason, but those skirts were left in the SALE section of Anthropologie stores for a long time.

And guess what... I went to one of the stores today and noticed that those skirts are now even more discounted! (sold out online)

Anthropologie "Cafe Creme Skirt"
by Eva Franco
$158 → $79.95$29.99!

 Anthropologie "Fluttering Pencil Skirt"
by Eva Franco
$158 → $79.95$29.99!