Saturday, March 20, 2010

☆GIFT☆ Blowfish Humvee Boots

Blowfish "Humvee" Boots

Since my friend showed me a photo of these boots in early fall, I have been looking for this pair.
They come in gray, black and ivory but I think these gray ones are the cutest!
My tenshi bought me this pair for White Day.*
Thank you, tenshi!

*White Day
White Day is a day celebrated in Japan on March 14, one month after Valentine's Day. It is also observed in South Korea, Taiwan and China.
In Japan, Valentine's Day is observed by females who present chocolate, usually to a male. On White Day, the converse happens: males who received chocolate on Valentine's Day are expected to return the favor by giving gifts. Traditionally, popular White Day gifts are cookies, jewellery, white chocolate, white lingerie and marshmallows.