Sunday, January 30, 2011

Recent Purchase: Fire King, Hazel Atlas, & Pyrex Milkglass

My friend in Japan is a successful business man who imports goods from all over the world.
I have sent him a few things from the US to help out in the past, including some milkglass.
He is now interested in milkglass again so he asked me if I still collect them.
I have not shopped for milkglass much lately, so I decided to see what I can get for him.
Fire King is the most popular brand in Japan and luckly I found quite a few of them last weekend.

 Old Pyrex "Crazy Daisy"
Butter Dish


Hazel Atlas "Pink Gradation"
Mug


Fire King (unknown name)
Custard Cup


Old Pyrex "Butterfly Gold"
Mug


Old Pyrex "Green Laurel"
Mug


Fire King "Fleurette"
Snack Set


 Fire King "Fleurette"
Cup & Saucer


Fire King "Wheat"
Cup & Saucer