Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wishlist: Fashion Books

I have a pretty good collection of fashion photography books.
There are 3 more books that I would love to add to my collection.

by Orla Kiely
$34.99 → $23.09 (amazon.com)
It is a pretty thick book and has a collection of her adorable retro patterns.
They also have a list of the stem print purses I love (I own two of them)
Plus, I found a photo of my favorite Orla dress "Alpine Print Dress" from A/W 2006! 

by Andrew Bolton
$60 → $37.80 (amazon.com)
I have not had a chance of actually looking at the book yet.
But you can "click and look inside" on amazon website and it looks pretty cool with the photos of the runway shows.
One of the many things I like about this brand is their unique ad. photos.
I am hoping they have a list of that somewhere in this book.

by Kristin Knox
$29 → $19.14 (amazon.com)
McQueen was such an amazing designer and I was very sad when I heard the news that he died early this year.
This book is not that thick but has a lot of beautiful photos.
Some fans are complaining that this book does not cover much of his early work, however, I think it is a great book to see at least how amazing he was.