Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Recent Purchase: Vivienne Westwood Pirate Boots !!


Wishes do come true...


As you can tell by now, I have a long wishlist for Anthropologie.
I also have a wishlist for Vivienne Westwood, but this list is more like a life time dream list.
There are two items on the VW wishlist, and Pirates boots is one of them.
I have been wanting the boots pretty much since I started being interested in VW 15 years ago.

I don't check craigslist that often any more but I was just bored few nights ago and went to the site and typed "Vivienne"... and the posting for the Pirate boots popped up.

Pirates boots costs £345 which is a little over $500.
Most likely close to $600 after shipping to the US.
The same boots costs about $1200 in Japan.
And I bought these pair from a girl who bought these boots in London but the size was too small for her.
Since she wore them twice already, she asked for $150 only!

My tenshi happened to work in the area this girl lives, so he picked up the pair for me today.

I LOVE THEM!!


Vivienne Westwood Pirates Boots
£ 345 → $150 !





Kate Moss


Sienna Miller



They use the natural leather for the buckle area, which changes colors towards more brown over the years.
It's like the leather they use for some of the Louis Vuitton purses.
So my boots would look more like Sienna's in few years.