Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CRAZY!! Addidas x Jeremy Scott "Teddy Bear Sneakers"

I usually write about the things I want to own or things I purchased.
However, I feel like it is okay to write about something that is shocking ... as long as it is related to "fashion".
My co-worker is very into shoes.
He always wear interesting design or color shoes, mostly Nike.
I usually do not care about sneakers but he started showing me interesting designed shoes today online... and we found these!!

Addidas x Jeremy Scott
"Teddy Bear Sneakers"

Jeremy Scott is an American fashion designer born in Kansas City Missouri. He attended the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York for fashion design. Scott started his runway career in Paris and has since shown collections in Paris, New York, Los Angeles, London, and Moscow.

Scott is known for his high octane and outrageous designs favoured by pop stars and celebrities, like Madonna, Rihanna, Bjork, Paris Hilton, and Gwen Stefani.


Coming to you Spring 2011




 My co-worker said he will try to buy the pink ones. I thought he was crazy first, but more I look at them... don't you think the beige ones would look great on me??     :p



Same designer also designed these "Wing" sneakers.
They are kinda cool. 








Swarovski studded Jeremy Scott Adidas Sneakers

Teaming up with Swarovski, Jeremy Scott works up an even flashier version of his adidas Originals J-Wings sneakers, this time fully encrusted with Swarovski crystals throughout the uppers and onto the midsoles. What makes these more exclusive is not just the fact that it is made of leather and Swarovski crystals or that it can be purchased by order from Colette alone, but the fact that they are available only in one size in us size 11. The sneakers are priced at $3690 !!