Sunday, June 13, 2010

Today is the day I officially became Otaku!

Yes, I know this blog is supposed to be for fashion...
Only my family and a few of my friends know why I sometimes put the video game information here...

PSP
$39.99 → $36.99

Entertainment Pack
$199.99

Mr. Hideo Kojima (小島 秀夫, born August 24, 1963) is a Japanese video game designer originally employed at Konami. Formerly the vice president of Konami Computer Entertainment Japan, he is currently the Executive Corporate Officer Director of Kojima Productions. He is the creator and director of a number of successful games, including the Metal Gear series.

He came to Southern California today to meet fans and sign autographs celebrating his newest edition of the Metal Gear series!

He has been on a world tour, and he will head to the E3 Convention next week.

Many devoted fans came to be in line as early as 5am!

There were some fans with cool cos-plays and they got to take pictures with Mr. Kojima.

My friend Kamaal and I got there 2 hours before the signing and it was too late... and a miracle happened! We got to the front of the line and got these autographs!

 
 And they even gave us T-shirts!

 
I promised Kamaal that I would wear the T-shirt to work tomorrow. It took me a while to figure out how I can make this HUGE(XL) T-shirt fashionable... and this is the best I could do.

As soon as I saw myself wearing the MGS T-shirt, I felt like I officially became Otaku today.
I love it!