Saturday, February 27, 2010

News: JPG for TARGET next week!



Legendary Parisian designer meets
American pop culture at prices that rock!

I have so many favorite designers but Jean Paul Gaultier is surely one of them. His style is a little bit of goth, hippie, and sometime punk and rock. A lot of his collection are influenced by different cultures, especially Asian.

Target has been futuring great designers and this one will surely be the one that I have to check out.

You can see the collection here.

March 7th (Sun) 2010
I will be there right at 8 am!

The past great designers that collaborated with Target are Orla Kiely, Anna Sui, Alexander McQueen, Rodarte... and more.

I try to go to Target to check those whenever they come out, however I did not find anything I wanted to buy with McQueen, surprisingly.

These are some of the items that I have bought in the past.


Orla Kiely Kitchen Collection for TARGET

$2.49 and up


Rodarte for TARGET
Ochre Lace & Tulle Skirt

$24.99


Serena Drop Waist Dress
$59.99